This dessert recipe is so quick and easy to put together! It will most definitely be a fan favorite and is sure to please everyone. It only took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Perfect for those busy days when you do not have time to bake all day.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 1 box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 carton of whipped cream
- Decorative berries
- Remove angel food cake from container
- Carefully slice angel food cake horizontally into three sections
- Mix pineapple and pudding together and let sit for 5 minutes
- Fold whipped cream into pineapple mixture
- Place the bottom layer of cake on serving plate
- Put 1/3 of pineapple mixture on top of cake layer with either a spoon or piping bag
- Repeat until all layers and pineapple mixture is used
- Place berries on top and around cake
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
You will love how quick and simple this recipe is. Sugar free and low fat substitutes can be used. Enjoy!