I love peanut butter! Anything peanut butter in it, I will eat and these quick and easy peanut butter bars are no exception! These are delicious and took only a few minutes to put together. Your family and friends will love them.
- 1 cup melted margarine or butter
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 TB peanut butter
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- You can boxed graham cracker crumbs or just crush whole graham crackers into crumbs. My daughter made this recipe for me and she crushed the crackers into crumbs by putting the graham crackers in a large zip lock bag and smashing them with a rolling pin. This is a great activity for kids.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting.
These peanut butter squares are a perfect treat for parties and family get together. Enjoy!