Looking for a quick brunch dish or easy dessert? This quick and simple blueberry cobbler will have your friends and family smiling and asking for seconds. You probably already have all of the ingredients in your pantry so get your apron on and starting baking!
- 2 (12-oz) bags of unfrozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4 TB cornstarch
- 2 (12-oz) packages of large biscuits cut into quarters
- 2 TB melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 glass dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine blueberries, sugar and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- Open biscuits and cut each into quarters. Please each biscuit piece on top of the fruit mixture until it makes an even layer of biscuits and all of the fruit is covered.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ice cream or whip topping.
I only added 2 TB of corn starch when I made this. It came out a bit runny so I doubled it in the recipe above. Enjoy!
If you do not want to miss a post, CLICK HERE to subscribe to my blog and newsletter through email.