I don’t know about you but weeknights around our house are just crazy busy! Hubby is either working late, the older girls have to work, we have meetings at church or there is lots of homework to be done. Sometimes, dinner just gets put on the back burner and everyone just grabs something to eat and are out the door.
Family dinners are important and can create memories that our children will always remember–good or bad! ha Here is a super quick and easy meal recipe that takes about 2 minutes to prepare and will have everyone wanting to gather around the dinner table. We have five in our family and I always make extra for left overs.
- 2 Jars of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 Packages of Italian sausage. I used light sausage but regular sausage is fine
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Green bell pepper. I did not add the pepper because my husband doesn’t care for them
- Chop onions and peppers
- Cut sausages in half
- Place all items in the crock pot
- Pour sauce into crock pot and stir
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Serve with your favorite pasta or hoagie buns