Scarves are a fabulous accessory and can change the style of an outfit in a flash. Scarves come in a variety of styles and patterns. One style that I absolutely love is an infinity scarf. An infinity scarf is a type of scarf that does not have an end–it is a complete circle. In my opinion, an infinity scarf is the easiest scarf to style.
Here are six easy ways to wear infinity scarves, perfect for the busy woman and her need of a low maintenance but stylish wardrobe.
- Double Loop: Place the scarf over your head once so that the fabric seam is at the back of your neck. Make a figure 8 with the scarf and place the bottom loop over your head once more. You should now have two circles around your neck. Tug slightly on one of the circles and pull it a bit lower than the other to have a layering appearance.
2. Basic: Gather up the fabric of the scarf so that the scarf is in a long roll. Place the gathered scarf over your head and onto your shoulders and fluff the scarf for a fuller affect.
3. Twist and Drape: This style is similar to the Double Loop. Place the scarf over your head once so that the fabric seam is at the back of your neck. Make a figure 8 with the scarf and place the bottom loop over your head once more. You should now have two circles around your neck. Slightly tug on the fabric of the scarf and pull the fabric down over your shoulders.
4. Shawl: Open up the scarf flat. Place the scarf around your neck so the fabric seam is at the back of your neck. Pull on the fabric of the scarf so that the scarf is completely flat laying over your shoulders and back.
5. The Standard Loop Through: Fold the scarf in half. Wrap the scarf around you neck creating a loop on the closed end. Pull the other side of the scarf through the loop. Fluff the scarf for a more fuller affect.
6. Side Tie: Lay the scarf out on top of itself so it is doubled layered and you have a square. Take the two top ends of the scarf and wrap those ends around your neck and tie a small knot. Adjust the fabric to drape across your shoulders and chest.
Looking for some fabulous scarves to add to your wardrobe. Check out our great store selection HERE!
Are scarves apart of your wardrobe? If yes, how many do you have? Let us know in the comment section below.